Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R A D I O S H O W S

Copy of the e-mail I just sent out:



Ok guys, things are moving along rapidly, and now it's time to get to the radio content.

If anybody is interested in having a radio show, I need you to send me a file 3-5 minutes long of a preview of your show, plus a brief description of what it is- i.e. if you read a chapter of moby dick one week, will you be continuing the story next week?

This isn't a selection committee. I just want to see who is willing to put the time into it. Chances are if you can't get a preview together, the real thing may be a bit of a commitment.

If you have more than one idea, send me more than one preview, but just keep in mind that having a LIVE show is a time commitment. It is reccomended (for the sake of scheduling logistics) that you have at least a one hour show, but we are totally open to smaller segments. We'd like to get a lot of stuff on the air, so let's see what's up!

Pratt Radio had it organized so that from about 5pm to midnight every weekday they had one hour segments and the people would just come clock in for their show and then the next one would come. That is 7 shows a day, 30 a week. If we do at least 3 a day, that's 15 a week- but I think we can provide more than that.


Again- 3-5 minute sound file plus a couple sentences on what your show is + your name and number.


E-mail me with any questions.


BEKI BASCH

Program COORDINATOR


p.s.

tell everyone

1 comment:

  1. SEND YOUR STUFF TO BEKI@BEKIBASCH.COM

    (sorry i didn't put that before)

    ReplyDelete